Composter and Grub Bin
(click on thumbnail to enlarge)
A customer approached EnviCor about manufacturing this bin for them based on a prototype they had developed. They were looking to have a strong and durable product in an appropriate color that could be used long-term as both a composter and grub farm. In addition to looking for the plastic pieces to be manufactured they also need additional hardware and components to be sourced and assembled at our facility. As part of the customer solution, EnviCor not only manufactures the plastic components, but also provide partial assembly and packaging of the hardware need to complete the assembly. We provide packaging and shipping in either bulk to retail outlets or to end users who order single units direct from the manufacturer.
To learn more about this and the many other projects taken on by EnviCor, please contact our company directly.
Project Highlights of Composter and Grub Bin
- Product Description
- Composter and grub bin for home and personal use.
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- CAD Design
- Mold design and fabrication
- Rotational Molding of Parts
- Procurement of accessories and hardware
- Part Trimming
- Component cutting and assembly
- Product Assembly
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Tightest Tolerances
- Material Used
- HDPE .942 Density 2 Melt
- Material Finish
- Grey Color to Customer Spec/Textured
- Industry for Use
- Inspection Performed/Testing
- Quality Control for cosmetic or structural defects
- 750 annually
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- 14 days to manufacture/assembly, Daily Shipping
- Delivery Location
- Continental U.S.
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications, 2D CAD Drawing
- Product Name
- BioPod Plus